Callaway Big Bertha Diablo Fairway Wood (Draw)
Product Description Bring every course to its knees. Edge Technology takes advantage of weight placement within an all-stainless steel clubhead. Strategically shaping the clubhead allows engineers to achieve optimal performance characteristics that produce Draw and Neutral options, so golfers can match their swing type and shot shape. This provides longer, more accurate shots off the tee or from the fairway. Amazon.com Bring your home course to its knees with the Callaway Big Bertha Diablo fairway wood, an explosive 100-percent stainless-steel club with a wicked new attitude. The Big Bertha Diablo is outfitted with Callaway's Edge Technology, which takes advantage of a unique weight placement within the stainless-steel clubhead to help golfers hit longer, more accurate shots whether off the tee or from the fairway. The technology culminates in strategically shaped "draw" and "neutral" clubhead shapes, giving golfers the opportunity to select a club that will most benefit their individual swing types and promote their desired shot shape. Do you typically leave the clubface open at impact and hit a fade or slice? Simply opt for the draw-weighting configuration, which will create corrective spin to counteract your swing flaw. As an alternative, golfers with fundamentally good swings can choose the neutral configuration and stick with what works. The Big Bertha Diablo fairway woods have proven so popular that tour pros Phil Mickelson and Rocco Mediate have already added them to their golf bags. Callaway's Big Bertha Diablo fairway woods help golfers hit longer, more accurate shots. Callaway's Cutting-Edge Technologies The Big Bertha Diablo's most notable innovation is the uniquely shaped all-stainless-steel clubhead, which allowed Callaway engineers to play with different weight locations when designing the club. The flexibility resulted in an optimal center of gravity (CG) for both the "draw" and "neutral" options, along with a higher moment of inertia (MOI). There's no better wood for golfers who want to overcome their natural swing flaws and hit the ball straight down the fairway. The design--dubbed Edge Technology--also helps close the clubface at impact so golfers can better release the club with power. The Big Bertha Diablo also employs a couple of other classic Callaway designs: Variable Face Thickness (VFT) and S2H2. With VFT, Callaway built varying levels of face thickness into the club, resulting in an optimum ball speed from all areas of the clubface. Even if you don't hit the ball dead center, it's still possible to hit a monster drive. The S2H2 design, meanwhile, increases the club's discretionary weight by removing it from the hosel and repositioning it in the perimeter of the clubhead. Not only does this help with distance, but it also improves the feel and stability of the club. Add the features together and you have a club that's sure to please everyone from beginners to low handicappers.
- 100% stainless steel for explosive power and distance with a wicked new attitude.
- Draw and Neutral Head Shapes-Provides golfers with the opportunity to select a club that will most benefit their swing type and promote their desired shot shape.
- VFT Technology-The varying levels of face thickness are designed specifically to maximize performance, resulting in higher ball speed from a larger area of the face to increase distance.
- Edge Technology-The unique shaping of the all-stainless steel clubheads allowed the engineers to place weight in specific locations to achieve the optimal center of gravity
- S2H2 Design-Increases discretionary weight by removing it from the hosel and repositioning it in the perimeter of the clubhead to add stability.