Callaway Men's RAZR X Tour Hybrids
Product Description RAZR X Hybrids leverage the new Zero Roll Design to help golfers hit higher and longer shots, even when struck low on the face. These inertia-driven clubs are highly playable and offer hot ball speeds with either standard or Tour models so players can dial in their ideal performance. Amazon.com Win with power and precision each The Razr X Tour hybrids feature a Zero Roll design that encourages a higher launch angle.time you step on the course with the Callaway Razr X Tour hybrids. The hybrids leverage Callaway's Zero Roll design to help golfers hit the ball higher and longer, even shots struck low on the face. This not only increases distance on the fairway or out of the rough, but it also produces softer landings--a must when approaching a green surrounded by hazards. Callaway also gave its standard Razr X Tour hybrids a larger head size, making them more forgiving while generating shots that fly higher, longer, and straighter. The Razr X Tour hybrids offer other advantages as well. The clubs feature Callaway's aggressive Variable Face Thickness technology, with precision shaping for each individual hybrid. This increases the size of the sweet spot while delivering hotter ball speeds and longer distances. One crucial difference between the standard and Tour versions of the Razr X hybrid, however, is that the standard version has an offset hosel to help square the clubface at impact, while the Tour version has less of an offset, which boosts workability for the more skilled player. The clubs conclude with Razr X Tour hybrid graphite shafts and Callaway men's universal grips. Razr X Tour Hybrid Specifications Loft Lie Available in Length Swing weight Tour 2H 18 degrees 57 degrees RH and LH 40.75 inches D2 Tour 3H 21 degrees 57.5 degrees RH and LH 40.25 inches D2 Tour 4H 24 degrees 58 degrees RH only 39.75 inches D2 About Callaway Golf Just like you, Callaway Golf is always looking to raise its game. The company's drivers are designed and built to help you improve distance and accuracy and optimize shot shape to suit your game. With irons, Callaway's performance goals center on feel and consistency, along with getting the ball airborne from any lie, in any conditions. Based in Carlsbad, California, Callaway offers a wide range of products, each with advanced technology and a variety of options suited to every type of player. From clubs to golf balls and accessories, Callaway performs countless tests to ensure that each product it offers is an improvement on those that preceded it. Ely Callaway believed in helping golfers of all skill levels find more enjoyment and success in the game, and Callaway carries on that tradition with a passion for the game and a mission of helping you and every golfer enjoy the sensation of striking the ball perfectly.
- Zero Roll Design Clubface with zero roll produces a higher launch angle on shots hit low on the face, increasing distance with softer landings
- Aggressive VFT Technology Precision shaping of the face thickness in each club increases the size of the sweet spot Generates hotter ball speeds for longer distance
- Inertia Driven Design Increased head size of the standard model creates better forgiveness Produces shots that fly higher, longer and straighter
- Standard and Tour Models Standard models have an offset hosel that assists in squaring the clubface at impact while providing a look at address that boosts confidence Tour models have less offset to enhance workability
- This product comes with a headcover with an interchangeable tab to indicate the respective club number (3, 4, 5, 7, 9 or X)