7-inch CHIRP Fishfinder with ClearVü/SideVü Scanning Sonar
Easy-to-use 7-inch color fishfinder with built-in, high-sensitivity GPS and CHIRP sonar, including Garmin CHIRP ClearVü™ and Garmin CHIRP SideVü™ scanning sonars
Find fish; mark and return to hot spots, docks and ramps
Includes Garmin transducer with high wide CHIRP 250 W, 455/800 kHz CHIRP ClearVü and CHIRP SideVü with 350 W power
Share waypoints and routes with other STRIKER or echoMAP™ chart plotter combos
Smooth Scaling™ software technology for depth range adjustments
Finding fish is easier than ever with STRIKER 7sv fishfinder. Mark and return to your hot spots, boat ramps and docks. You also can share your favorite waypoints and routes with other STRIKER and echoMAP combos. Smooth Scaling graphics provide uninterrupted imagery when switching between depth-range scales. Sonar history rewind allows you to scroll back through sonar images to mark waypoints you originally may have missed. Plus, it has a built-in flasher and displays speed data. Includes tilt/swivel mount plus transom and trolling motor mounting hardware and cable.
Experience the Clarity of CHIRP
STRIKER 7sv includes a Garmin high wide CHIRP transducer, which provides a visibly higher level of clarity and detail for fish and structure than traditional 77/200 kHz transducers.
Instead of sending just 1 single frequency, CHIRP sends a continuous sweep of frequencies, ranging from low to high, then interprets them individually upon their return. Since the frequencies provide a wider range of information, CHIRP sonar technology can create crisper fish arches with greater target separation.
Clear Scanning Sonar Images
Garmin ClearVü scanning sonar gives you a nearly photographic, wide image of what passes below your boat. Garmin SideVü scanning sonar gives you a crisp, clear view of what lies off to each side of your boat. You clearly see structure, submerged objects and fish. High wide CHIRP sonar and both ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonars are combined into 1 transducer. Also provides support for Minn Kota® and MotorGuide® trolling motors with integrated transducers.
Mark Spots with High-sensitivity GPS
Unlike regular fishfinders, STRIKER fishfinders have built-in, high-sensitivity GPS to locate your current position quickly and precisely, then maintain your GPS location anywhere you go on the lake. More importantly, they allow you to mark spots where the fish are biting so you can return to them again in the future. You also can mark docks, boat ramps and other locations on the lake. Just follow the path created on your screen to return to them whenever you wish.
Navigate Easily with Waypoint Map
Since the STRIKER fishfinder series includes high-sensitivity GPS, you can see your position in relation to waypoints you have marked. Use the waypoint map to easily view, mark and navigate to locations such as brush piles, stumps and docks. It’s also a great tool for finding your way back to the boat ramp.
Check Your Speed on Screen
You can quickly and easily see your boat’s speed on the screen of your STRIKER fishfinder. It’s a great tool to make sure you are trolling at the right speed for the lure you’re using and for a particular fish species. It’s also a good way to tell if you are going the right speed in wake-controlled areas.
Fish Vertically with Built-in Flasher
STRIKER provides you with both a fishfinder and flasher all in 1 unit. Anytime you are stationary fishing, such as ice fishing or jigging for crappie, the built-in flasher will show you the bottom, whether it is solid or muddy, your jig or weighted bait, and the depth of fish as they swim into the sonar beam. You can even watch how high your jig is being lifted and dropped and whether fish move toward or away from it.
Take Your Fishfinder Anywhere
A portable kit is available to protect and carry your STRIKER fishfinder with GPS, so it’s perfect for kayak, canoe or ice fishing. It includes a sealed, rechargeable battery with charger, built-in transducer cable management and storage and suction cup transducer mount and float.
What's Included In The Box?
- The Garmin STRIKER 7sv Fishfinder with ClearVu and SideVu Transducer ships with the following items included:
- STRIKER 7sv
- ClearVu/SideVu Transducer
- 12-pin transducer to 4-pin sounder adapter cable
- Transom and trolling motor mounts
- Power cable
- Tilt mount
- Features and Tips
- Here is a list of STRIKER 7sv Fishfinder with ClearVu and SideVu Transducer features, along with a few user tips.
- Physical & Performance
- Unit dimensions, WxHxD 9.3'' x 5.5'' x 2.3'' (23.5 x 14 x 5.8 cm)
- Display size, WxH 3.6'' x 6'' (9.1 x 15.2 cm); 7'' diag (17.8 cm)
- Display resolution, WxH 800 x 480 pixels
- Display type WVGA color
- Weight 24 oz (680 g)
- Water rating IPX7
- Audible Alarms Yes
- Sonar Features & Specifications
- Dual-frequency (50/200 kHz) sonar capable Yes
- Dual-beam (77/200 kHz) sonar capable Yes
- Frequencies supported Traditional: 50/77/200 kHz, CHIRP (mid and high), DownVü: 260/455/800 kHz, SideVü: 260/455/800 kHz
- Transmit power 500 W (RMS)
- Maximum depth 2,300 ft freshwater*, 1,100 ft saltwater*
- Bottom lock (shows return from the bottom up) Yes
- Water temperature log and graph Yes
- Fishfinder Features
- Split-screen zoom Yes
- Ultrascroll® (displays fish targets at higher boat speeds) Yes
- Fish Symbol ID (helps identify fish targets) Yes
- AutoGain Technology (minimizes clutter, maximizes targets) Yes
- Adjustable depth line (measures depth of underwater objects) Yes
- A-scope (real time display of fish passing through transducer beam) Yes
- Water temperature sensor included Yes
- Titl/swivel mount
- Integrated GPS
- Mark Waypoints
- Course over Ground (COG)