Srixon Golf Z F45 Fairway Wood Stiff Flex Mitsubishi Kuro Kage Black Graphite
- The explosive and versatile Srixon Z F45 Fairway has a mid-size design engineered to maximize launch conditions from all lies for the "All Ability" player.
- Dual Speed Technology - Dual speed technology (DST) maximizes a player's rotation efficiency while also delivering more kinetic energy at impace. The end result: more head speed, more ball speed, more distance.
- Quick Tune System - Fast, simple QTS (Quick Tune System) allows everyone to easily adjust the loft, lie, face angle and center of gravity settings. Use the 12-way hosel to tune face angle and lie along with loft. The adjustable weight port comes standard with a 7-gram weight.
- Steel Cup Face - An ultra-hot HT1770 maraging steel cup face has raised the C.O.R. (coefficient of restitution) by 15 points for maximum ball speed.
- Variable Face Thickness - The face designs create faster, more resilient impact surfaces with added forgiveness thanks to enhanced variable face thickness. Thinner heel and toe portions have created larger sweet spots in all Srixon Z Series Woods, up to 35% larger than the previous generation.
- Premium Mitsubishi Kuro Kage Black HBP 60 Graphite Shaft - The Z F45 comes with the MRC Kuro Kage Black from Mitsubishi Rayon, a company on the leading edge of shaft innovation technology.
- INCLUDES HEADCOVER, ADJUSTABILITY WRENCH