Titleist 818 H2 Hybrid (Right, Mitsubishi Tensei Pro White Graphite, Stiff, 21)
Titleist 818 H2 Hybrids are engineered for golfers with a steeper deliver to the ball who prefer the look of an iron. Player preferred launch, precise distance and iron-like control positions the Titleist 818 H2 Hybrid as a scoring club, not a rescue club.
- A New Level of Hybrid Adjustability: Titleist 818 Hybrids have been precisely designed for maximum custom fitting adjustability in two distinct profiles. SureFit Hosel provides 16 independent loft and lie settings to optimize consistent center-face contact, complemented by the shot-shaping accuracy of SureFit CG.
- Effortless Distance: Active Recoil Channel 2.0 generates faster ball speeds through its improved channel and flexing polymer insert, producing a significant advantage in carry distance and making these Titleist’s longest, most consistent hybrids ever.
- Your Long Game Advantage: With a 10% increase in MOI from its predecessor, Titleist 818 Hybrids offer more forgiveness and stability through an optimally positioned, deep CG. No matter the shot in front of you, be confident that Titleist has engineered these hybrids with unparalleled forgiveness.
- Mitsubishi Tensei Pro Blue 70 Graphite Shaft features a midweight construction to blend speed with control; designed to produce mid launch
- Mitsubishi Tensei Pro White 90 Graphite Shaft features a heavyweight construction to maximize control; designed to produce low launch